I have something painful happening in the inside left cheek of my mouth which is making my lips numb and the left side of my face slightly swelled. My lips feel like they're waking up from the dentist. Originally I thought I was grinding my teeth but it doesn't look like that - like mouth ulcers and a rash. I've been wearing my bite guard since Friday evening and every time I think I'm getting a little better, I start hurting again.
Naturally, one of the very RARE allergic reactions to Cymbalta has to do with swelling on the face, tongue and/or throat.
I have a call in to the neuro assistant so hopefully I will hear from them Monday and maybe get worked in or advised or something to help me with this. It hurts and burns so I've been using salt inside my mouth, which stings initially but then makes it feel better for a little while.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*